We are a unique office that provides multiple opportunities for our patients. The below list is only a sampling of what can be done in your treatment. Our goal is to give you an overall plan that fits you and your needs. Everyone is different and that’s why we are too!
• Cosmetic and durable CROWNS
• Permanent BRIDGES to replace missing teeth
• Removable PARTIALS and DENTURES to replace missing teeth
• RELINES to snug loose partials and dentures
• ROOT CANAL THERAPY
• CONSULTATION to answer all your questions
• DIAGNOSTIC RECORDS and COMPREHENSIVE PLANNING
• OROGNATHIC BIOESTHETIC RECONSTRUCTION
• Jaw Joint Stabilization ( TMJ )
• OCCLUSAL SPLINTS- MAGO or Jaw Stabilizing Splint (JSS)
Dr. Reuss’s many years of experience and extensive training qualify him to care for your unique dental needs. We have a beautiful before and after photo album to show you the wonderful, transforming results of comprehensive bioesthetic reconstruction.
Dr. Reuss has been placing and restoring dental implants since 1987. Both doctors have extensive training in placing and restoring dental implants for patients with lost or missing teeth. They are experienced in all phases of implant surgery, bone grafting, and reconstruction. Single teeth, multiple teeth, and full arches can be securely restored with the aid of dental implant support. The replacement teeth can be securely affixed to the dental implants so they are as much like natural teeth in appearance and function as possible. Dr. Reuss does all the steps for implant placement and restoration in our office. The advantage for our patients is that it is well coordinated and everything is done in one place.
• Same Day Implant- get implant and tooth in one visit (depends on individual case)
• Single Tooth Implant/Crown
• Multiple Tooth Implants/Implant supported bridge
• EXTRACTIONS including wisdom teeth
• SEDATIVE DENTISTRY
• BONE GRAFTING to improve healing and preservation of the jaw bone
• PORCELAIN CROWNS/VENEERS
• WHITENING (Laser
• TOTAL SMILE RECONSTRUCTION- BIOESTHETIC REJUVENATION
• Composite fillings-no Mercury used
• Soft tissue contouring
• Laser biopsies
Dr. Reuss iv uses the laser in most implant, grafting and soft tissue surgeries. Because the laser is effective in controlling the bleeding and manipulating the tissue, a traditional scalpel is not needed. Simple restorative fillings can also be done and at times no anesthetic is needed.
• Routine dental HYGIENE care- 3, 4, or 6 month periodontal follow ups
• Esthetic Tissue Grafting-used cover areas of gum recession: Here is a Before/After photo
•Deep Cleanings- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
• PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE cleaning and Flouride therapy
• PERIODONTAL THERAPY with anesthesia for your comfort
• Complete Full Upper and Lower Dentures with Implant support
• Removable Partial Dentures